The Godson The Godson

well, what can i say..

you're not as good as me but you're better than most people at newgrounds. plus you got first place!! have people gone mad!! just wait till my movie comes out, im probably gonna get first place plus plus plus. anyways wel tried but compared to me, you're nothing...........

AloneInTheDark responds:

I must completely agree here. After i saw ur movie 'Dragonstick' i must admit u are THE flashmaster here on ng. Tx for the review!

NimpyPoo :The Awakening 2 NimpyPoo :The Awakening 2

no comment

erm... just one word really.....DISCUSTING!

DBZ - Gohan Kills Cell DBZ - Gohan Kills Cell

not my type man

motion twin is one thing i hate to see being abused. your movie did this thats why i had to give it a low mark. the graphics were cool. only pics though but cool,yet pics. another reason for a low mark. my advice to u is. drop motion twin a bit and go for a true animators style. good luck on all your future movies. 1 luv.

lll_AH Anniversary_lll lll_AH Anniversary_lll

just one question....

did you even have permission from the makers to do this?

alexsmolik responds:

Hmm, nope. Why? I guess that since NG invented Alien Hominid, it wouldn't hurt them and they wouldn't mind if I made a little tribute as a gift to the community and to show how much I care you know ? I think ..
Do you ?

1992 1992

weldone

a well remade flash version of a classic game.loved it! :-)

Vegeta Dead Sexy? Vegeta Dead Sexy?

you're a genious mate

that was so funny man. keep up this ingenious work. more boobs next time. overall, great stuff